#IGRecipes - Easy Baba Ganoush
Baba Ganoush Dip
🍆 Baba Ganoush 🍆 + Post Workout Bowl. Featuring protein-rich amaranth, arugula, grilled zucchini, tomato from the backyard garden, and yellow squash from the backyard garden.
Amaranth is one of the highest sources of gluten-free complete protein on the African Biomineral List of Least Detrimental Foods after pumpkin seeds. Amaranth oxygenates the blood & and reduces inflammation. Super high in manganese, iron, phosphorus, and magnesium, with a good amount of Selenium, b6, copper, & zinc.
Baba Ganoush is made with eggplants so it is NOT Dr. Sebi approved & it’s not necessarily nutrient dense, but it takes flavor well. Eggplant 🍆 is a great meat replacement if you do not follow Dr. Sebi protocol, and Baba ganoush is an amazing cheese replacement.
Simple Baba Ganoush Recipe:
- 2 large eggplants, sliced in half inch discs
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon of lemon or key lime juice
- 3 tablespoons of tahini
- Smoked sea salt, smoked paprika, cumin, zaatar
- Olive oil
- Fresh parsley
- 🍆 Grill sliced eggplant until soft (or bake at 450 deg until soft).
- 🍆 Process eggplant with remaining ingredients until smooth.
- 🍆 Taste and adjust seasoning.
- 🍆 dust with fresh parsley and zataar, & drizzle on olive oil and serve with sliced veggies and pita bread