#IGRecipes - Key Lime Pie Smoothie
How To Make A Key Lime Smoothie (Vegan)
This is the easiest way to make my family drink down some seamoss. Recipe below:
Vegan Key Lime Pie Shake Recipe
- 3-5 key limes, juiced and zested
- 1/2 c of Brazil nuts and/or walnuts
- 2 or 4 dates
- 2 c of cold hemp seed milk (or nut milk of choice)
- 1/2 c of seamoss gel
- 1 teaspoon of Bromide powder OR sea moss powder + bladderwrack powder
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon, ginger.
- Dash of clove
- Optional additions: frozen burro banana, frozen mango, additional sweetener
Blend until smooth & enjoy!
This makes 2-4 servings, and is a great way to keep your sweet tooth at bay (because I really wanted to make key lime cookies 🍪😩...) Seamoss is something I consume EVERY MORNING and for every afternoon snack, and it keeps me juiced, energized, full, and nourished. It’s great to incorporate in recipes for breads and pies, but can also be used to supercharge your smoothies and shakes.