Money Spells: Activate and Attract Abdundance
This universe is abundant. There is no shortage; the universe is dripping with infinite abundance. We have the power to experience as much of the universe’s abundance as we desire. There is always enough for you and for everyone to enjoy and experience.
Unfortunately, so many of us miss out on the abundance sitting in our laps due to blockages in how we experience money and our relationship with prosperity.
There are things we can do to release blockages that may cause the poverty consciousness that can prevent us from experiencing as much abundance as we desire. Here are some simple money attraction practice, spells, rituals, and tools you can incorporate for a more abundant life.
Simple Money Attraction Practices
Gratitude Journal. Gratitude is the fastest and simplest way to attract more abundance in your life. The more you are grateful for, the more you receive. A gratitude journal is a wonderful tool that allows you to attract abundance by listing the beautiful things you experience and have available to you on an everyday basis. Please don’t roll your eyes - IT WORKS. It is a powerful magic ritual that takes only a few items. Here’s how to get started:
- Grab a cute journal and label it “GRATITUDE.”
- Find a place near your bed where you can access your journal quickly, and have that spot be your journals home.
- Every morning for the next 21 days, write 3 things in your life that you are grateful for.
- Every night before retiring, write 3 things that happened today that made you happy, made life easier, or fulfilled you in some way.
- Check out the The Magic by Rhonda Byrnes for a more in-depth look on creating a 21-day ritual of gratitude
Another huge part of gratitude is receiving as well as you give. So many of us give, give, give without opening our hands to receive. We will be left empty and drained if we are giving more than we receive. It should always be a balance. Give as well you receive. Receive as well as you give.
Affirm it. The words you say out loud and the words you write are important. Write money affirmations in places you’ll see them often, and recite them at least once a day. Sound is a powerful tool in changing your vibration and attracting things in your life, so reciting your affirmations out loud is an important step in affirming abundance in your life. Here are some affirmations to get you started.
- I am a magnet for money.
- Abundance flows to me easily.
- A great flow of abundance is here for me now.
- I respect money.
- Financial security is constant in my life.
- I am open and receptive to the abundance of the Universe
- I am deserving of the abundance in my life.
- Life is abundant
Feng Shui: Creating a vibration of your home to attract more abundance is another powerful way to attract prosperity.
- Your doorway is known as the “Mouth of Chi.” Keep your doorway and entry way clean. Ensure your door opens wide and is clean. Remove any dead light bulbs, clean any cobwebs, and tidy up the front of your door. Adorn your front door with feng shui symbols of abundance. Decorate with beautiful welcome mats and plants.
- Remove clutter and maintain a clutter free home. Dedicate 30 minutes a days to declutter your home; there is no need to overwhelm yourself if decluttering seems overwhelming. Make it a daily habit until your home is clutter-free. Make a list of things you use and dispose things that aren't on the list. Once your home is free of clutter, check the chi in your home regularly to maintain a tidy, open home where abundance can flow freely.
- Create a money altar in the Southeast spot in your home or room. Decorate it with wood and water. This could be a water fountain on a wooden table. This could also be a pieces of sandalwood and a picture of a river. Get creative and work with what is available to you. Include fruits, flowers, plants, crystals, and other elements that represent prosperity in this spot as well. Use colors like green, gold, and purple to decorate.
Abundance Herbs & Spices
Oshun is the Orisha associated with attracting love and money. As an Orisha priestess, I am heavily inspired by all of the Orishas and how they support a beautiful abundant life for us. Oshun always has my back when it comes to attracting. Listed are select herbs, oils, fruits, flowers, and spices that are attributed to her and to attracting wealth. Choose two or three ingredients and begin including them regularly in your home decor, teas, meals, baths, wallets, incense, luck charms, oils, etc to help tune your vibration for more abundance.
- Palo dulce
- Sweet pea
- Tonka bean
- Yellow roses
Crystals for Attracting Abundance:
- Green Aventurine
Here are small rituals you can do in a few minutes that can help support the abundance work listed above. These are powerful enough to work on their own, but the magic really happens when you supercharge gratitude work and affirmations listed above with these money attraction rituals and spells.
1 teaspoon of nutmeg
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of palo dulce or licorice root
5 whole cloves, ground
- Combine ingredients well.
- Sprinkle small amount of mixture in your wallet with the intention of bringing more money to you.
- Sprinkle small amount of mixture near your money altar if you have one, in the Southeast area of your home, and your doorway to welcome abundance home.
- Use remaining in luck charms, to dress candles, or for incense.
2 drops of Pine Essential Oil
4 drops of Orange Essential Oil
3 drops of Patchouli Oil
1 drops of Vetiver Essential Oil
3 drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil
20 drops of a carrier oil (optional)
- Combine well. Use a carrier oil if you plan on applying this oil to skin.
- Use to dress candles for money rituals or anoint body during money affirmations. Can also be used in baths.
Mo' Money Candle
Yellow or Green Candle
- Roll the outside of your candle in the oil. If you are using a candle in a glass pillar, drop the oil on the top of the candle - avoiding the wick.
- Sprinkle the wallet powder around the candle
- Light the candle and sit with the candle as long as you can.
- Recite your affirmations and meditate on what you are grateful for.
- Meditate on what abundance looks like to you.
- Sit with the candle as long as you like, and snuff once complete.
- You can also leave the candle burning on your altar for 3 to 7 days, but please remember to practice fire safety when leaving a candle unattended.
Psst! Do you like herbal bath recipes? I have an ebook filled with spiritual baths coming out soon, and a bonus abundance bath will be included. Sign up to get updates on #BookOfBaths.
We are surrounded by abundance. It is divine to receive, just as it is divine to give. We have more room to appreciate the beauty of life when we are not fighting to eat, to sleep, to live, and to survive. Attracting abundance allows us to have a life that allows us to actually appreciate life.
I'll leave with you a video from a man who knew a lot about abundance - the ever lavish, Rolls-Royce guru Osho. Stunning and always beautiful dressed, this controversial, yet intelligent man had beautiful, resonating thoughts on the power of respecting money and abundance.
Have fun activating more abundance in your life!