Alkaline Garlic Parmesan Fries Recipe
Making Alkaline Garlic Parmesan Fries
Dairy free, lower starch, great alkaline "cheat day" meal!
- 2-4 Servings of Fresh Burro Banana Fries
- Olive Oil
- Onion powder (about 1 teaspoon)
- Ginger powder (about a half teaspoon)
- Alkaline Parmesan Cheese (Recipe Below)
- Dill (about 1 tablespoon)
Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Slice green burro bananas into fries and bake in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes. TIP: When cutting burro bananas, start by cutting the tips of the banana, and cutting off the skin of the banana. Then, cut in half, and continue cut the burro banana into it's desired shape. Check out this video if you have never made burro banana fries before.
- While still hot, add your fries to a bowl. Add one tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt to taste, 1 teaspoon of onion powder, a half teaspoon of ginger powder, 1/3 c of alkaline Parmesan cheese, and 1 tablespoon of fresh dill.
- Toss well and enjoy!
Alkaline Parmesan Cheese Recipe
1/2 c hemp seeds
1 teaspoon of dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon of flaked sea salt
- If you are not alkaline, you can add 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast as well for a more cheesy flavor. Nutritional yeast is inactive yeast, so it supposedly does not feed candida or lead to yeast overgrowth. With that being said, nutritional yeast is a “transition” ingredient; not something I recommend for regular consumption.) Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend together well.