#IGRecipes - Raw Cheeseburgers with Brazil Nut Cheese!
Raw Cheeseburgers with Brazil Nut Cheese Recipe
How to make these easy raw burgers with a brazil nut cheese sauce! Enjoy with quick pickles or slaw!
- 1 c walnuts
- 2-4 tb sundried tomatoes
- 1 c sunflower seeds
- Red bell pepper
- Fennel seed
- Chia seeds
- Liquid smoke
- Seamoss gel
- 🍔Grind 1c walnuts, 2 tb sundried tomatoes, 1 c sunflower seeds, & a half an onion into a really fine meal (I used the juicer to get it fine).
- Add bell peppers, kale, onion, sundried tomato to a food processor until fine chunks. You want equal amounts nut mixture to veggie mixture.
- Combine all ingredients with fennel seed, sage, dried oregano, 1tb chia seeds, achiote or paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix in a tablespoon of seamoss gel.
- Form into patties and place on a Teflon mat. Dehydrate for 8-10 hours, flipping halfway through.
- If you don’t have a dehydrator, bake on the lowest setting in your oven for 4-5 hours, flipping half way through.
- 🧀 For the sauce, blend soaked Brazil nuts, pistachios, seamoss, tahini, sundried tomato, lemon juice, achiote, raw onion, & ginger powder until smooth.
- 🥒 For the quick pickles, I added two tb ume plum vinegar, a half a lemon, dried dill, onion powder, and ginger powder to a bowl of sliced cucumber. I let it sit for about 2-3 hours.
Oh, I say these are raw-ish bc my dehydrator is currently in storage until house renovations are done, so I baked this at a super low temp for a few hours. This recipe will 100% work in a dehydrator, tho. I will revisit once I have access to dehydrator again.