#IGRecipes - Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream
How To Make Alkaline Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream Treat!
Strawberry & Cream Ice Dream 😩 with a spiced cacao hard shell on top & some walnuts.
- 1 c frozen strawberries
- 1 c frozen coconut pulp (this would be smoother with a box of coconut cream instead)
- 2-4 tablespoons of seamoss gel
- 2 tablespoons of tahini (for additional creaminess)
- A dash of sea salt
- Sweetener to taste
- Splash of key lime juice
- Blend everything together until super, super smooth. It may take a few minutes to get it smooth, so be patient.
- Pour into a container and freeze.
- Every hour for about 4 hours, whip or hand stir the frozen mixture, and put it back in the freezer.